We pledge to continue handcrafting the high quality soap that The Soap Fairy has been famous for during the past 18 years. To order online through our website, simply press or click the item you are interested in and add it to your “shopping cart.” When you are ready to checkout, press or click the purple sales basket (similar to the above picture on the left) to begin the process.
- Handcrafted Soaps – Choose from over 35 varieties of handcrafted vegetarian soaps that are made from only natural ingredients such as food-grade vegetable oils, fruit and nut butters, 100% natural & premium Shea butter, specially formulated fragrances, herbs, grains, flower petals, and of course, vitamin E. Try them all. You’ll love the way they make your skin look and feel during your bath and all through the day.
- Bath and Body – Includes our line of luscious African Shea Butters, soothing Shea Butter Creams, natural soothing Sugar Scrubs, aroma-therapeutic Mineral Bath Salts, soothing Lip Balms, our own natural Headache Remedy, moisturizing Hand Sanitizer, and more!
- Lotions – Choose from seven natural lotions which include After Sun Lotion to soothe and minimize the effects of the damaging rays of the sun on your skin, an almond oil-based Citrus Lotion (very moisturizing), several varieties of Lavender Lotions, and more!
- Home Products – For your home, you will appreciate many of our products such as Lavender Essential Oil, assorted lavender sachets, fragrant lavender moth repellent to chase moths, spiders and silverfish away from clothing and closets, crafts of all kinds, and even handcrafted soap for your dog.
- Culinary – For your kitchen, we offer herbs such as savory and sweet Culinary Lavender, Herbs de Provence (a traditional blend of aromatic herbs based from southern France), absolutely delicious Lavender with Sea Salt, an assortment of teas, and much more.
When you are in Southern Delaware, find our products at our cottage store and at several local Farmers Markets: Rehoboth Beach Farmer’s Market on Tuesdays (12:00 PM to 4:00 PM), Milton Farmer’s Market on Fridays (3:30 PM to 6:30 PM), Historic Lewes Farmer’s Market on Saturdays (8:00 AM to 12:00 PM) and Bethany Beach Farmer’s Market on Sundays (8:00 am to 12:00 PM).
The farm is looking great thanks to Heather, Terry, Carl and Bruce. We’re taking cuttings from our lavender, which is just beginning to bloom, planting a lot of new plants and putting in the tubers for our award-winning dahlias.
Planning an event? Lavender Fields at Warrington Manor accommodates a variety of events at the farm including small groups, bus tours, weddings and other special events. We’ve had several weddings already and quite a few scheduled in the next few weeks.
Call 302-684-1514, or email our event coordinator to get more information about booking your event.